2019 Registration opens March 1, 2019
Elf, JR. Theatre Workshop is open to students in 4th (as of Fall 2019) -12th grades. Workshop dates are July 1 – July 28. Participants meet July 1 – 26 (*excluding July 4) Monday–Friday, 8:00 AM-12:00 NOON at Wyatt Park Christian Church. Performances will be held July 27 (Saturday), 7:30PM and July 28 (Sunday), 2:00PM at Missouri Theatre.
- Workshop cost is $175 ($165 for each additional family member). This includes script, music CD, and t-shirt.
- To register your student, complete the registration form and include deposit of $25 (checks made payable to CAP) and mail it to the address at the bottom of the form. *Deposit is deducted from the workshop cost. This deposit is required to hold your participants spot as we are limited to the first 50 applicants. Workshop fee may be paid in full upfront or at parent meeting.
- A meeting for ALL parents and participants will be held in June at Wyatt Park Christian Church Fellowship Hall. That date will be determined at a later time and you will be notified by email.
- Load-In & Strike are mandatory activities as part of the workshop.
- Please send any questions you might have to email@example.com.