2020 Registration is now OPEN!
CAP’s 2020 Youth Theatre Workshop is open to students in 4th (as of Fall 2020) -12th grades. Workshop dates are June 29 – July 24. Participants meet daily, Monday – Friday, 8:00 AM-12:00 NOON at Wyatt Park Christian Church for the first 3 weeks and Historic Missouri Theater the last week. Performances will be held July 25 (Saturday), 7:30PM and July 26 (Sunday), 2:00PM at Historic Missouri Theatre.
- Workshop tuition is $175 ($165 for each additional family member). This includes script, music CD, and t-shirt and over 80 hours of instruction.
- To register your student, complete the registration form and include deposit of $75 (checks made payable to CAP) and mail it to the address at the bottom of the form. *Deposit is non-refundable and is deducted from the total cost. This deposit is required to hold your participants spot as we are limited to the first 50 applicants. Tuition may be paid in full upfront or at Orientation.
- Orientation will be held for ALL parents and participants in June at Wyatt Park Christian Church (2623 Mitchell Avenue) in the Fellowship Hall. *Once date is determined you will be notified by email.
- Load-In & Strike are mandatory activities as part of the workshop.
- Please send any questions you might have to firstname.lastname@example.org.